Today was Madeline's PRE-K graduation. Her class had a little party at a park nearby and grilled out hot dogs. The all played then performed a dance and sang to everyone attending. It was quite chilly and very windy, but it was fun. I cannot believe my little girl will be in Kindergarten in the fall. She is very excited about her new school, St. Edward. Hopefully the summer doesn't go too fast. She will still be with her friends below for the summer with lots of fun activities planned. Here is her class.
Left to Right- Christina, Julianne, Jillian, Brady (the only boy!), Summer, Abby J., and Madeline
Missing is- Abby L.
Madeline was being a stinker and wouldn't let me snap many pictures. This was the only other pic I got and she was making a silly face. Oh well, she had a great time playing, so that's all that mattered.
Happy graduation Madeline! Mommy loves you:)
If you haven't checked out my previous post, please do- Madelines first recital pictures are posted. I am so proud!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Graduation Day!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Congratulations on your Pre-K graduation!
We are close to Louisville, in fact we are in Louisville all the time. We just joined the Latin Family for Louisville.
Thanks for stopping by and offering encouragement. I need all the help I can get. I try to get people to sign my blog. Most of the time, they don't so it really means a lot when you write to me. As of today, the end of day 9, I have lost 11.5 pounds. I feel so much better. But I have had to pretty much give up food. I guess that is the sacrifice. Why does it have to be so hard. Well, I know that it is well worth it. So I will come by soon again.
Lauren
Where did the time go? I can't believe our girls are going to be in Kindergarten! Madeline is going to love her big girl school, we were so worried about Parker and she did great! She goes to summer school somewhere else and she loves both of them! Have a great day!
Yay! Congratulations! Have a great summer vacation! My last day of school is JUNE 20th- sigh- still a ways to go! LOVE the recital pictures too! What a cutie!
Have a great weekend!
Christina
Happy Graduation Madeline ... I love the pictures your mommy took! Hope you have a wonderful summer before being a Big Kindergartner ... Lisa - I love your post and totally know how you feel about your baby heading off to kindergarten - as I say - where does the time go so fast ... Looking forward to your FFF Only One pick ... have a great day!
Rebekah, Jaden and Baby#2 TOO!
Post a Comment