Happy Mothers Day. Madeline & I had a wonderful day spending time with our family. This year we headed out to my grand-mothers house (Madeline's great-grandma). This woman is amazing. She will be 96 years old this July. How lucky am I to still have her in my life. She still lives in her home and is still sharp as a nail. Of course she is a bit slow and hard of hearing, but other than that she is still a huge part of our lives. To sit and and still talk to her about the day she had her children, or the things that she has been through and seen in her lifetime is priceless! Below is a 4 generation picture of us. Myself, Lisa, My mother, Anna, my grandmother, Clara, and Madeline. The other picture is of all of mommies and our children- my sister-in-law, Jackie, and my nephews- Zachary (on floor) & Billy (in chair)
Hope everyone had a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers Day!
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
What a treasure and blessing to have your grandmother here and healthy! Generation pictures are the BEST! So glad you had a wonderful day! Have a great week!
Happy Mother's Day Lisa! I love your post and it is truly beautiful to still have your grandmother with you ... what a lovely picture! I will have to take one of those when I head home this summer ... My grandmother is 86 and still kicking! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day - thanks for stopping by and saying HI!
See you on FFF!
Rebekah, Jaden and Baby #2 TOO!
Post a Comment