Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #23- "Dancin"

This week's theme is dancing, get your groove thing! Madeline is always good at dancing and like she says, "shaking that butt". When she dances, to radio music for example, it cracks me up because her arms are "moving" and her butt wiggles a little. It's just too funny. The top 2 pictures below are my favorite. I call it "walmart dancing". We were shopping last year after gym one night and we were in walmart. While Sarah's mom went to look for a few things I took the girls to the toy department. They found a keyboard that played Disney songs and all of a sudden that had it playing and were dancing in the middle of the isle. Of course I had my camera, I always do. They were so cute! It was too funny and they just laughed and laughed.


"Walmart dancing"


At chuck-e-cheese one evening. Sarah and Madeline were getting their groove on

Of course, here is my little ballerina. She loves ballet and tap class.

Again you can tell these girls love to be goofy anywhere we are. I think it was gym class that got them all silly because anywhere we went after that it was all giggles, laughing, and dancing.

Madeline playing with her new Barbie dance mat from Christmas. I will move out the coffee table and let her dance away.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July holiday. It is supposed to rain all day here in Louisville so I am pretty bummed. I will be with friends so that will make it nice rain or shine.

14 comments:

Hannah said...

Love the pictures this week. Your sweet girl is just such a nut. You just have to smile looking at her, so much personality!!

Have a great 4th of July!!

We missed you at Gymboree today!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

GREat moves on those girls! Love the Walmart dance..i do that when i find great deals! LOL
Have a safe 4th and try to have fun even though its going to rain! YUCK!

I got home from sunny NC on Sunday and its rained almost everyday in ohio!!! GRRRRRRR

Sarah said...

I just love your tiny dancer! She is so stinkin beautiful!! Aren't those dance mats awesome?

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Beautiful little dancers.....I love your blog!!
Misty

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES, WHAT A CUTIE. THIS WEEK WAS REALLY FUN. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ENJOY YOUR 4TH.

Rachel said...

Too cute!

Becca said...

Madeline looks beautiful. Shake it girl!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Christina said...

Bummer on the rain! I wouldn't know what to do if it rained on the 4th! Its looking to be a HOT one here! Loev the Walmart dancing pics! I can SO relate!! To be young and carefree! Just wonderful!
Have a great 4th-rain or shine!
Christina :)

Tracy said...

Such sweet pictures, your daughter is very cute!

Rebekah said...

Lisa those picture are too funny! Who doesn't dance in the middle of the aisle of Wal Mart? Maybe we all should ... she looks so happy! I love all of the pictures and you are right - she's a lover of the dancing! I hope you guys have a great 4th of July Weekend ... hope the weather is nice and the waterpark is in your plans! Thanks as always for visiting us - See you soon!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Anonymous said...

Madeline is to cute :) You need to nickname that girl Dancing Queen :) Hope you both have a great 4th of July weekend!!

JuJu - said...

what a beauty:)

Kelly said...

Still love the WalMart dancing, it cracks me up! Happy belated 4th! Weather was great here yesterday but rainy today. Finally got to see SATC, it only took a month! I loved the movie and spending the time with a friend. I hope the weather gets better for the rest of the weekend.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful little dancer!!

Robyn