Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Night Out

It was big girls and little girls night out Saturday night. My friend Shannon and myself really wanted to do something fun with our girls. It was very hot outside so we decided for some indoor fun at Incredible Dave's. This place is a very nice indoor play area with a restaurant, inflatables, bumper cars, etc.. and even a large bowling alley. You can have a nice meal in the restaurant and your kiddos can run and play. It was nice because half of the time Shannon and I felt like we didn't even have the girls they were playing so much. Of course I got pictures of just the 2 of them. They had a ball together!


They have these huge water walls there, like 5 of them, and every kid that walks buy them just has to put their hands in the water....Here they are in front of the water wall...

Madeline's new best buddy- Caitlyn

Watching the bungee jumpers! Caitlyn was waiting her turn..She jumped so high (see picture below of her jumping) Madeline was like, NO WAY! I am not doing that. I will stick to the slide.

Caitlyn jumping...

Madeline sliding...

Overall the weekend was great and a nice end to my vacation. We had a nice week together going to Kentucky Kingdom, the Zoo, and shopping with my mom and great aunt at the Edinburgh Outlet Mall (a huge outlet in Indiana near Indy). It was nice to spend time with my "little" girl before she starts a busy Kindergarten school year on August 13th. (sniff)
Hope everyone had a good weekend! Thanks for visiting our blog.
Lisa & Madeline

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Lisa and Madeline ... Welcome Back To Work - UGH I am sure ... I loved your girls night out idea and that place looks like a BLAST! What a great time you had it looks! Sounds like you also enjoyed vacation with mom and was probably spoiled a little bit ... isn't that fun? Lisa - I am glad you guys finally got some nice weather and that you had a nice vacation ... and I can't belive she starts Kindergarten in less than a month! Oh My Goodness ... Hope you have a great week!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation. I need one of those!