Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation Bible School


Last week Madeline attended her 1st vacation bible school week at her new school she will be attending in 2 weeks. We had a long and busy week. She was at full-time daycare all day from 9-5, then headed to bible school 6:30-8:30pm everyday. She had a great time and had a lot of fun too. I got some pictures on the last day when they performed some songs with arm motions, had dinner for the parents, and an ice cream party. She met a lot of new people and even some that are going to be in Kindergarten with her.

getting ready to sing..

You can see Madeline was a little embarrassed that I was taking pictures of her (in the green/middle). She kept putting her hands over her face. I got a few of her performing, but the pictures didn't show up too good & were dark.
We have had a busy summer and I can't believe it is coming to an end. Time flew this year and it is amazing it will be August. I hope everyone has had a great summer too!
Check back on Friday for FFF!

0 comments: