Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday 3D!


So if anyone as a child that likes Hanna Montana you would know that Disney played her 3D movie on Saturday on TV for one night only. You could go and get 3D glasses from Walmart to view the show. So that's what we did with our closet friends! I snapped a few quick pictures of the girls in their glasses. So cute! During the day we went out to Henry's Ark, a free "zoo" like place that you can go and see all kinds of animals from deer, goats, pigs, zebras, peacocks, camels, ducks, roosters, rabbits.........shall I go on. You can bring bread & carrots to feed the animals yourself. I snapped a few pics while we were there. It was so darn Hot and humid that I barely wanted to move to get out the camera.


Madeline feeding the ducks

Zebras love carrots!

And this is the peacock that gave my car 4 pretty nice scratches. I was not happy. They come up to the cars and see their own reflection and will peck and scratch, of course the sign in the background says they are not responsible for any damage. The scratches we not to bad, but you can see them. I got a pic of him before I chased him off.

Over all we stayed very busy this weekend & last week. Madeline had a full week last week of Vacation Bible school and we also attended another birthday party today (Sunday). After that we headed to visit Madeline's Great-Grandpa. Now we are home and getting ready to start another busy week. Hope everyone had a great weekend too.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

You know we were all about some Hannah Montana concert at our house. Grant has been sick so were not able to get the glasses so we watched in HD on Starz to eliminate the blur of not having the 3D glasses. Looks like the girls had a blast!