This week's theme is friends and I have posted Madeline with her best buddy Sarah. We met Sarah and her mommy, Michele, a few years ago at the Little Gym when they were in class together. Michele and I quickly became very close friends and of course so did Sarah & Madeline. We have done everything together...the girls both had their 1st sleepovers at each other house, they play for hours and you won't hear a peep out of them. They are just great together. Sarah is 6 and will be in 1st grade this year and Madeline will be heading into Kindergarten. I have posted a bunch of pictures from the last year showing all their fun times together. Enjoy!
Riding rides at Kentucky Kingdom....
Sleepover fun and making gingerbread houses....
Hubers Orchard--the watermelon and the pepper....
Swimming at Sarah's house....
Hubers Orchard....best buddies holding hands..I love this picture!
Napping together after a long day at Huber's
Playing dress up together.....
Taking a bath and playing in the tub together....
Having fun at the drive-in movies together.....
Our trip to the teepee's for an overnight (Wigwam Village) and Mammoth Cave....
http://www.wigwamvillage.com/
Being goofy....
What a fun time these girls have together. Many more fun time are ahead and I know when we are with our friends, we enjoy every minute.....
Friday, July 25, 2008
Favorite Foto Friday #26- Friends
Posted by Lisa and Madeline at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Awww... what special times!! I am continually amazed at how we meet the most wonderful people in our lives!! Beautiful girls!
I am going to have to check out that Wigwam Village!
What great pictures. Such beautiful girls. You can tell they are just the best of friends.
Hannah
Madeline is soooo pretty!!! Love your friend pics!!!
What sweet pics!! Looks like they have a special friendship!!
Robyn
Sorry we're late but we love all your friends photos - and you are both so very lucky to have found friends in a simple chance meeting at the Little Gym! Special people can be found so many places ... and it is obvious Madeline LOVES her friend just look at all those smiling picture! Lisa - I hope your parents have safe travels to the Great State of MN this week - the weather is supposed to get steamy! We leave for our Big Trip on Friday! Maybe next year we'll meet half way - and get to meet! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
Such great pictures and how fun to grow up with such a special friend! Thanks for all the comments this week! Things are slowing down here a bit so I hope to catch up too! Love your last post also! What an amazing story! What a true blessing that day was for you! She's a beauty- even in her u/s pics!
Have a great week!
Love,
Christina
Post a Comment